Request a CE/CME/CNE accredited certificate via our Support Form. You may request a certificate at the end of each level of CanopyLearn Medical Spanish.After completing a level CanopyLearn Medical Spanish, you are eligible to claim 15 hours of CE CE/CME/CNE credits.
- Ensure you have passed all the quizzes and final exams of the level with 70% correctness or higher.
- Once you meet the threshold above, your Certificate of Completion will show up under your PROFILE. Log in to canopylearn.io and click "MY CERTIFICATES".
- Screenshot or save your Certificate of Completion.
- Request a CE/CME/CNE accredited certificate via our Support Form
- Select "Request a CE Certificate" in the form
- Upload the screenshot of the Certificate of Completion
- Select the Certificates Type you need
- The Canopy Team will review your request and reply with instructions for claiming your CE/CME/CNE credits.
If your Certificate of Completion is not available under your profile. Please take screenshots of all the quiz scores of the level, and then upload the screenshots via the Support Form.